New BÜHLMANN fCAL® turbo publication
Nilsen, T. et. al. A novel turbidimetric immunoassay for fecal calprotectin optimized for routine chemistry analyzers. J Clin Lab Anal. 2016 Sep 15. PMID:27629827
The publication describes the technical performance of the turbidimetric assay on the cobas c501 and the Mindray BS-380.
Highlights from this Publication:
- Short assay time of 10 min with the option of retesting
- Good agreement to BÜHLMAN fCAL ELISA – commutable results
- Good linearity and precision
- No interference problems observed
- Ease of use with sample – comparable to urine samples from a microbiological view
- No differences between the platforms used
BÜHLMANN’s fCal turbo PETIA is a robust assay that is well suited for rapid analysis of fecal calprotectin on Mindray BS-380 or Cobas c501 analyzers providing short test turn-around times. The test results are commutable with BÜHLMANN fCAL® ELISA.