A new publication using BÜHLMANN Quantum Blue® fCAL is looking at the impact of using fecal Calprotectin in IBD management .
Rosenfeld G, Greenup A-J, Round A, et al. FOCUS: Future of fecal calprotectin utility study in inflammatory bowel disease. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016;22(36):8211-8218. doi:10.3748/wjg.v22.i36.8211.PMID:27688663.
General Highlights from this Publication:
- Evaluation of the perspectives of gastroenterologists on use of fecal caloprotectin (FC) and the impact on management of subjects with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Outcomes stratified to FC test results
- Significance of FC testing
- Use of BÜHLMANN’s Quantum Blue® fCAL for measuring FC levels in all stool samples
- Potential of FC to generate cost savings