The BÜHLMANN Press Release on the Calprotectin home test for the Fight IBD day at ECCO 2014 Copenhagen.
For further reading on the topic you find links here:
– Fecal Calprotectin correlates more closely with the simple endoscopic score for Crohns Disease than CRP, Blood Leukocytes, and the CDAI. Schöpfer et al.
– Fecal calprotectin is a surrogate marker for endoscopic lesions in inflammatory bowel disease. D’Haens et al.
– Faecal marker of gastorintestinal inflammation. Sherwood et al.
– A new rapid quantitative test for fecal calprotectin predicts endoscopic activity in Ulcerative Colitis. Lobaton et al.
– A new rapid test for fecal calprotectin predicts endoscopic remission and postoperative recurrence in Crohn’s Disease. Lobaton et al.
– Role of endoscopy, cross-sectional imaging and biomarkers in Crohn’s disease monitoring. Benitez et al.
– Consecutive fecal calprotectin measurements to predict relapse in patients with Ulcerative Colitis receiving Infliximab maintenance therapy. De Vos et al.